Good news as the official account of One of Pakistan’s Best cellular company Telenor has just posted the, “Telenor Super Internship Program 2019“. So for all those students who want to be a part of the Telecommunications Industry, can apply now.
Although the started early, the applicants have still time to fill up the applications and submit to the departments. In the first phase, applications are ready for some specific cities including Lahore, Gujranwala, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Muzaffarabad, Karachi, Quetta.
All applicants have to submit their forms before the last date of 26th April 2019.
- 1 Telenor Super Internship Program 2019:
- 1.1 Why should you join Telenor?
- 1.2 Goals of Paid Internship Program by Telenor 2019:
- 1.3 Who can apply for the Paid Internship program by Telenor:
- 1.4 Jobs Description:
- 1.5 Locations Telenor Super Intern 2019:
- 1.6 Related
Telenor Super Internship Program 2019:
Opportunities available in multiple divisions such as:
- Corporate Functions
- Human Capital Division
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Similarly, our Internship Program is a paid full-time Internship and as an intern, you should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Here you should expect to gain valuable career building and networking skills.
Telenor Paid Internship Program 2019, projects will be in the following areas:
- Business Solutions
- Business Development
- Customer Champions
- B2B Sales & Services
- All Circles (South/Central/East & North)
- Customer Care
- Channel Planning
- Product Development
- BI Marketing
- S&D Planning
- Segments & Products
- Government Affairs
- Internal Communication
- Regulatory Affairs
- Digital Products
- Digital Partnerships
- Mobile Agriculture
- Corporate Strategy and Transformation
- Supply Chain
- Business Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Organizational Development
- Business Partnering
- RF Planning
- Service Operations
- Software Engineering
- Network Planning
- Circle Technology
For the Internship Program, we are looking for diverse, culturally aware, agile, well rounded and problem solving undergraduate and postgraduate students, who wish to work in a challenging environment and bring fresh perspectives on day to day matters.
Goals of Paid Internship Program by Telenor 2019:
- Create a meaningful experience – This experience will show future employers that you not only have theoretical knowledge, but can also use it in practice.
- Explore – Explore different areas within the industry which could provide new direction for your future career.
- Learn, Learn, Learn – Get to learn about an industry, the organization, and specific functional area.
- Polish your resume – Add a multinational internship on your resume to increase your employability by gaining competitive advantage for your future employment.
- Be innovative – Showcase your potential during the internship.
Who can apply for the Paid Internship program by Telenor:
Eligibility Criteria for Telenor Paid Internship Program 2019:
- Education: Should be a recent graduate/post-graduate or currently enrolled in the last semester of a graduate/postgraduate program.
Potential Career Path:
For future employability in Telenor Pakistan, all Interns are made part of our active talent pools.
Locations Telenor Super Intern 2019:
Lahore, Gujranwala, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Muzaffarabad, Karachi, Quetta.
Where to get the Application form:
You can apply here.